Pages

Sabtu, 11 April 2015

Kourtney Kardashian Explains Why She Skipped Family Trip to Armenia

Cute overload

was missing sisters and yesterday on National Sibling's Day, especially since they were in Armenia on a highly publicized and special trip to learn about their roots. Why didn't Kourtney go with them?

Kourtney, 35, explained on Instagram, "I wish I was in Armenia with my sisters on #siblingsday! I didn't end up going to Armenia because it was making me too anxious with three young children."

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star added, ""I do wish that I could have experienced the trip with my sisters but I do know that we will all go to Armenia together someday."

When it was first revealed in January that the Kardashians would be going to Armenia, Kourtney was initially on board to attend as well. Baby Reign Aston Disick is nearly four months old now, so it's understandable she doesn't want to travel with her young children.

Kim and Khloé are visiting their late father Robert Kardashian's homeland with their cousins Kourtni and Kara and of course Kim's family, and .

Yesterday (April 10, 2015), they visited the Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan (the nation's capital). April 24th celebrates the 100th anniversary of the genocide.

Source : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/11/_n_7047414.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity&ir=Celebrity