Pages

Selasa, 26 Mei 2015

It's a happy ending for Kyle and Holly in Geordie Shore's series finale

Tonight (May 26) marks the series ten finale of Geordie Shore and for once, everyone seems to be getting on.

comes back and meets up with Kyle Christie to see if they can work things out.


"Kyle can't even look me in the eye and that's when I know it's over," she says.

Kyle admits he cared about her but was struggling to deal with her past.

Later, the pair decide they can't wait until they get home to make up, so instead give Nathan Henry and Chloe Ferry a show in the back of their taxi (to Nathan's horror).

"I don't want to look Chloe because I get nervous and start crying and when I cry I can't stop!" Nathan yells.


Elsewhere, Gaz Beadle admits that telling Charlotte Crosby he has a girlfriend was the hardest thing he has had to do in the house.

Still clearly not over the news, Charlotte says: "I didn't think I'd ever accept the fact that Gary has a girlfriend, but I suppose it's something that I'll have to get used t! o."

The Geordie Shore series ten finale airs tonight (May 26) on MTV at 10pm.

Source : http://rss.feedsportal.com/c/32545/f/492401/p/1/s/65118b00/sc/3/l/0L0Sdigitalspy0O0Ctv0Cs1520Cgeordie0Eshore0Cnews0Ca6489540Cits0Ea0Ehappy0Eending0Efor0Ekyle0Eand0Eholly0Ein0Egeordie0Eshores0Eseries0Efinale0Bhtml0Drss/story01.htm